General Guidelines for Filling Out Your
1. Find a time when you feel "relatively" ok; do not fill out when you are acutely
2. Make a list of relationships in your life.
3. Choose the five relationships that you spend the most time in (both mental and physical) regardless of the quality of the connection.
4. Enter those names on the chart in #1 - #5.
5. Embody the relationship: imagine a few interactions with this person noticing what you feel in your body and your mind.
6. Check out "Four Ways to Click" to find exercises to strengthen your C.A.R.E. scores and enhance your capacity for healthy relationship.
1. List your children if they are under 20 years old.
2. List your five closest relationships (unless they are the relationships you spend the most time in); remember time in any relationship is time spent stimulating the C.A.R.E. Pathways.
3. Do not overthink your answers! Try to complete the assessment in 20-30 minutes.
4. Do not do the math. Your scores will be calculated automatically.